miércoles, 3 de marzo de 2010

PredictiOns

In 20 years I'll be a pretty woman. I'll be 35 years old. I'll have a long blond hair. I'll be a very optimistic woman and I'll help all the world.
In 20 years I'll live in a very big house in Hollywood. I'll be married with a very rich man. His name will be Joan.
We'll have 4 children: two girls and two boys.
In 20 years I'll be a celebrity and I'll work in Hollywood in a very important agency.
Every day I'll go to work at 9:00 am and I'll arrive at home at 8:00 pm.
In 20 years I won't smoke, I'll practice sports.
Every weekend I'll go to the gym and I'll go to my private swimming pool.
In 20 years I'll have a plane, a yacht, an island and a lot of fans.
In 20 years I'll like to play golf, play tennis and I'll like to read books.
When I'll travell I'll go to visit my family in "Catalunya".